Are you interested in working in a fast-paced environment at a rapidly growing small company?
Check back regularly for potential opportunities with Rushlight Ventures. You can also follow us on LinkedIn for future updates.
Rushlight Ventures is a young and quickly growing venture studio. We are not an investment fund. Instead, we work with small businesses to commercialize the intellectual property they have developed as a result of conducting research for the federal government. Our focus is on finding commercial opportunities for technologies by creating startups or internal business units, or by facilitating license deals or M&A transactions.
Qualified candidates must:
- Hold exclusive U.S. citizenship
- Be able to perform in a fast-paced, unstructured environment at a rapidly growing start-up
- Be a self-starter
- Work independently to determine solutions to complex, under-defined tasks
- Take responsibility for managing tasks and projects
- Adapt quickly to changing needs
- Communicate well with executives and engineers
- Apply a get-it-done, and get-it-done-right mindset with attention to detail
- Health care plans (medical, dental, vision, HSA, FSA, life insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability)
- Retirement plan (401k)
- 5 weeks of annual paid time off
- Annual company holidays following the federal holiday schedule
- Casual, flexible, and hybrid work environment (depending on position responsibilities)
- Fun company events
Rushlight Ventures provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.